BakGlo simply snaps onto your chair to let the warm embrace of a campfire instantly surrounds you. BakGlo is ideal for Campers, RVers, Cottagers, Backpackers, Hunters, Winter Camping and those who enjoy Ice Fishing. Best used with the standard folding chairs, but can also be used with other folding chairs, and is even suitable for backpack camping without a chair.
Please see images below for the many uses of BakGlo.
Standard folding chairAttach handles to top and bottom, centered on rails of chair.
Folding chairAttach handle to top of chair (inverted with logo at bottom) and let bottom rest flat on ground under the chair. Curve sides upward under chair between frames, add weight or a stick across the front of the legs if
4 legged chairAttach handle to top of chair and let bottom rest flat on ground under the chair, add weight or a stick across the front of the legs if necessary.
Backpack campingDrive 2 sticks in the ground about 120 cm (3") apart. Attach vertically between the 2 sticks. Ensure that the sheet forms a noticeable curve.
– For maximum efficiency ensure that the fire is at ground level.
– For best results position your legs to allow heat to be reflected. (Ensure obstacles do not block radiant heat.)
– Keep the reflective surface clean.
– Do not use abrasives to clean the reflective surface.
– Protected under Canadian and US Patents.
Call for order